Skyline LR 3L
Get low. The evolved Camelbak Skyline™ LR 10 features a new minimalist look with the same trusted lumbar water carry that downhill riders love. A total 10 litre capacity includes a 3-litre Crux™ lumbar reservoir with Quicklink™. The lower centre of gravity means more stability on bumpy trails and free upper body movement. The dual wing belt comes with ventilation and cargo carry – cooling and at-hand stowage. Additional armour carry, tool organiser roll, and plenty more within reach.
- Lumbar Reservoir with Integrated Compression: Shifts weight and support to the lumbar region.
- Dual Wing Belt: Inner belt transfers weight to hips, while outer belt compresses cargo.
- Ventilated Hip Belt with Cargo: Lightweight and breathable, keeps essentials close at hand.
- 3D Ventilated Mesh Harness: Lightweight and breathable.
- Secure Phone Pocket: Keep essentials safe and easy to access.
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability.
- Integrated Tool Organisation: Keep your CO2 cartridges, patch kits and more right where you can find them.
- Helmet and Armour Carry: Stow and secure helmet, knee and elbow pads.
- Reflectivity: For low light safety.
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ Management: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
- 3L Crux™ reservoir
- Torso Fit: 17 – 21 in
- Waist Fit: 26 – 46 in
- Cargo Capacity: 7L
- Weight (empty): 650g
Due to warranty and supply agreements, all bicycles must be collected from our store.
$15 FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA WIDE
$15 flat rate postage. Excludes bikes (pick up in store only) and heavy items. Postal addresses must be business or residential address, we cannot ship to PO Boxes. Please call us after if you have any special delivery instructions.
We endeavour to ship all orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri on the same day. Any orders placed after 3pm, or over the weekend, will be sent on the next business day.
Delivery time is usually 3-5 business days from time of collection. Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for rural deliveries, depending on your area. These times are estimates only and may vary.
Please note that while we allow returns the item needs to be in as new condition and may incur a 20% restocking and/or we may on-charge freight if you have just changed your mind.
TRACKING YOUR PARCEL
When your order has been shipped you will receive an automated email confirmation containing your Shipping or Tracking number.
For Australia Post tracking numbers please follow the link below to track your parcel