CLEAR, AMS Honeycomb CHAIN Guard is specially designed to protect chain and seat stays of XC, Gravel, Cross and Road bikes from impacts, scratches and chain rubbing. It's made of an exclusive, super easy to install, honeycomb adhesive pvc, the same as our successful Frame Guards, in CLEAR, transparent color, so it won't cover the graphics of your cool bike.
- Get rid of marks, chips and chain wear on the chain stay and seat stay.
- Don't ruin the look of your bike. Improve it.
- Super easy to install, even on the most difficult curves. Fool proof.
- Designed for universal fitting for XC, Gravel, Cross and Road seat and chain stays.
- CLEAR protection doesn't cover the graphics of your bike.
- Designed and made in Barcelona.
- High impact and rub resistance honeycomb 380 microns semi-rigid PVC.
- Minimum weight (15 grams / 0.53 ounces).
- Cool look&feel honeycomb material.
- Easy to install. Allows repositioning while installing. Fits most chain and seat stays without cutting.
- Automotive-grade materials. Won't yellow over time. Guaranteed.
- 1 big modular part for the chain stay with precuts for difficult stays, and two narrower parts for the seat stays.
Due to warranty and supply agreements, all bicycles must be collected from our store.
$15 FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA WIDE
$15 flat rate postage. Excludes bikes (pick up in store only) and heavy items. Postal addresses must be business or residential address, we cannot ship to PO Boxes. Please call us after if you have any special delivery instructions.
We endeavour to ship all orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri on the same day. Any orders placed after 3pm, or over the weekend, will be sent on the next business day.
Delivery time is usually 3-5 business days from time of collection. Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for rural deliveries, depending on your area. These times are estimates only and may vary.
Please note that while we allow returns the item needs to be in as new condition and may incur a 20% restocking and/or we may on-charge freight if you have just changed your mind.
TRACKING YOUR PARCEL
When your order has been shipped you will receive an automated email confirmation containing your Shipping or Tracking number.
For Australia Post tracking numbers please follow the link below to track your parcel