At Bay Bike Co the safety and health of our employees and customers is our top priority. We are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are taking steps to keep our employees and customers safe. We wanted to share some of the steps that we are taking at this time.
Our store and workshop remain open with altered hours. Our hours will be:
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5.00pm
Saturday - 9:00 - 1pm
Sunday - Closed
Following the advice of the Australian Government Department of Health, Bay Bike Co is actively taking additional precautionary measures to minimise the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Staff wearing a mask
- Customers required to wear a mask & sign in before entry
- Offer Click & Collect
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitation of surfaces;
- Providing additional hand sanitisers for customers and staff use for best hygiene and cleanliness practice (where possible);
- All staff are required to declare their health status and stay home from work if unwell;
- Staff and customers asked to adhere to ‘social distancing’ guidelines and maintain a 1.5 metre distance from others in-store.
We ask that extra consideration be given to our workspace and that non-essential visitors do not come in. We apologise if this causes any inconvenience, but the reduction of contact with additional people will greatly reduce the risk of potential infection.
If you feel unwell at any time, we respectfully ask that you do not enter Bay Bike Co.
Bay Bike Co is a family owned business. We appreciate your ongoing support to maintain a livelihood during these uncertain times and thank you for your understanding and cooperation.